Dance

Morning blogcreatures,

How is your week going so far?  Mine is pretty good! Today I have a new card for you. I know, cards, cards, cards and again cards. Don't worry! I will share other stuff later on. I made the card below for the new and AMAZING challenge over at Tiddly Inks Challenge called: Inspiration from a movie or book. 

Pretty simple card. I think this would work just perfect for a wedding card. Anyway! I used Will you? Victorian Couple digi stamp from Tiddly Inks.

That's it! Have a great day!

Comments

  1. It is just so beautiful and yes absolutely perfect for a wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! Love, love, love it - had to pin it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what an enchanting image - lovely card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love the distressed edges and the black and white. This would be a lovely wedding card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment