Smile

Hello blogcreatures,

August is going to be a busy month!  Let me start off with some news. I'm a Guest Designer for My Mum's Craft Shop. So keep an eye on my blog and MMCS blog for more creations. I'm really impressed with the shipping! I got my package in less than 5 days from the UK to Romania! BANNNNG!!!  This week is my free choice. So below I have a nice and easy card for you. 

For the card base, I used kraft cardstock, white cardstock and pattern paper Bohemian Bamboo pack from Prima. For the main image I used Emily with Dandelion. For colouring I used Inktense pencils.  To finish off the card, add the sentiment, a few pearls and that's it! You can find all the supplies   at MMCS. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Maria, such a cutie with many of your fabulous signature style flourishes! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawww... Cutest kitty image! I adore your coloring style.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment