Suitcase

Hello blogcreatures,

I'm back with something new. Not a card. That's a promise! I made a mini suitcase. Well the plan is to make three different suitcases. But it's enough for today. I must say I'm happy with the result. I really like it!  As always, I use my scraps and just a few things to make my projects.  Hope to have a nice craft room in the future with more tools!  Oh, what a dream!

Hope you like it! Thanks everyone for the great support , awsome comments and eamils!!!!!! Have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. omg its just awesome!! I love it!!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oy! this is awesomely darling.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I think this so creative and functional! Great addition to your craft area. Thnx 4 sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment