Make a tag

Happy Sunday, blogcreatures!

This is going to be the last blog post of this year. That means I'm gonna have new blog posts next year on January 1st! And I have wonderful news! So keep an eye on my blog. Until then I have one last creation to share. Lia Stampz has a new challenge for you. Make a tag.

I used: Snowman with star digi stamp. Adorable design. If you have or like Lia's designs please come and play along with us.

Until next year, enjoy the winter holidays with your family! Have a wonderful day and Happy Holidays blogcreatures!! Hugs!


Comments

  1. This is just delightful. Love the layering of the different shapes.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning, maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria! hahaha, what a funny and lovely tag...! :) And wonderful coloring as usuals! Hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment