18 April 2017

Vintage / Masculine

Hello,

Masculine cards are so difficult sometimes. The clean and simple look can be a bit complicated, because you always want to add a few more details. Pattern paper can be a bit too much, so I go with the stamping instead.  I also like the vintage look. Today's card is a mix between royal and vintage look.


You can't go wrong with stripes. You can use them in so many ways and I think the background works really great on this card.

I used the MISTI tool from My Sweet Petunia and the Creative Corners to get everything in the right spot. This tool does a wonderful job and I love using it.

I hope you get inspired to try new designs and why not, create some masculine cards. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

MISTI  https://www.mysweetpetunia.com/category-s/107.htm   Get in Line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected