15 July 2017

Don't forget to...

Hi everyone,

Do you remember the beautiful digital stamps , designs from Lia Stampz? I love them still and I hope she will turn them into clear stamps, because they are really great designs. I have two stationary creations for you today, using a great set called ''Cacti'' .


Is really easy to work with digital stamps. Plus the great thing is that you can print as many as you want, change the size and so on. 

I made a mini notebook and a mini post it , because why not? I love stationary and I always want more. Sometimes I prefer to make them, using my supplies.

If you want to check the other digital designs from Lia Stampz, please check it over here. Support great artists like Lia, because she is super talented.

Supplies:

Lia Stampz - Cacti
Tonic Studios - NUVO pen Woodland Greens
Tonic Studios - NUVO pen Fair Skin Tones
Tonic Studios - NUVO aqua flow Autumn Woodland

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous images and i love the idea of making one's own stationary :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected