Mixed Media Box

Hello,

Let's break the ice with a new creation this month. If you follow me for some time now , then you would know that I love doing all type of crafts. I used to build 3D creations, add a vintage / steampunk look and so much more. Today's creation is a fun one and easy to make. I have a video on how I made it. Click over here.




I used some dies from my stash to create the look I want, in this case a vintage / steampunk look and with the help of NUVO supplies from Tonic Studios, I think the result looks pretty cool. What I like about the NUVO Mousse is that once you apply it , it dries and is not sticky.

I hope you like today's creation as much as I do and if you want to see more of my work, please come again next time or check out my older posts.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Tonic Studios Embellishment Mousse – Seaspray Green
Tonic Studios Embellishment Mousse Pacific Teal
Tonic Studios Embellishment Mousse  Persian Red
Tonic Studios Embellishment Mousse Gunmetal Grey
Tonic Studios Jewel Drops Limoncello
Tonic Studios Gilding Flakes Sunkissed Copper


Comments

  1. Such a great project! The fat that you can create anything only proves what a wonderful crafter you are Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fat that you can create anything only proves what a wonderful crafter you are Maria!


    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fat that you can create anything only proves what a wonderful crafter you are Maria!


    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment