09 August 2017

Enjoy the ride


Hello everyone,

Hope you all have a great week so far. Summer is still on and many go on holiday at the moment. Some go by cars, some by plane and so on. I got inspired to make a mini card for someone that loves to drive. I used the MISTI tool from My Sweet Petunia, because the stamps I used were sold ones and I wanted to get the best result. That means stamping over a few times and I can not do it with an acrylic block, so the  MISTI works great.


I don't like to create standard cards. I think mini cards work great when you want to write a short messsage. Plus, is fun to create your own envelopes.

If you like creating and you want to win some goodies, you can now play along over at MISTI Monday. Make new crafty friends and have fun creating. 

Thanks for stopping by ! Have a lovely day!

 Supplies:

My Sweet Petunia - Mini MISTI 
My Sweet Petunia - Creative Corners

1 comment:

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected