01 August 2017

Thank you

Hey there,

I don't have a big crafty stash, but I do have some stamps I never got to use or to create something with them. Today's one of those days. I made a mini card, using the Triangle Turnabout stamp from Concord & 9th to create the background. Now, if you don't know about this stamp, the design is pretty unique and you will need a stamping tool.


I used the Original MISTI from My Sweet Petunia with this stamp, because is a large stamp and to get a good and crisp result, you need to stamp over a few times. I think I could do a better job next time, because this was a last minute card. However, I still like the result and I hope you will get inspired to try this out.

If you want to get your own MISTI, please visit My Sweet Petunia for more details.

Supplies:

My Sweet Petunia - MISTI tool
Whimsy Stamps - Many Thanks
Whimsy Stamps - Build a Poinsettia
Concord & 9th - Triangle Turnabout

1 comment:

  1. Wow this thank you card is gorgeous! i am absolutely in awe of people who can make such simple pretty stuff! i am so dumb when it comes to such stuff

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected