Hello

Hello everyone,

I don't know how to start today's post. I had a very rough day,as I got a nasty virus and I don't feel amazing. The other sad thing, which is hard for me to do is to say goodbye to Whimsy Stamps. I had a great opportunity to play with their lovely supplies, but due some personal changes, I will have to say goodbye to this lovely company and team. I will continue using their products even just for pleasure, whenever I get the chance to.

I made a one last card, as design team member and this is how it turned out...


A very simple card that will go nicely as masculine card or even for a female friend. We all need that extra honey in our lives.
I used the positive and the negative of the Honeycomb die.  I really like the look of this die. If you want to see the other dies they have, please visit their website. 

One last time, I would like to thank Whimsy Stamps for being so sweet to me and for having me in their team. If you ever get to chance to be in their team, then you will love it. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day! 

Supplies:

Whimsy Stamps Honeycomb Pattern Die
Whimsy Stamps It's a party enamel dots

Comments